Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Our Capitol


While on a patriotic moment from the 9/11 post below, I thought this, one of the remaining targets at the time, might be a good photo to slip in here. This image is 1975 vintage from a business-related trip to Washington, D.C. The trip coincided with something many of us call the mega-flu, a cold on steroids. Though drippy-nosed and achy miserable, I decided to get out and see a few things I'd not seen before and may never again. This was taken on a Mamiya C330f Pro and an 80mm lens. I always regretted donating it to a school in Georgetown, Ohio. It was a fine camera with some very excellent features and I thought the lenses were quite good. I liked being able to control ambient light exposure independently of flash exposure by using the leaf shutters.

No comments:

Post a Comment